AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Brons still around just on anther form these day I believe....

1. 4,967 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3086
    Brons still around just on anther form these day I believe. Wasn’t Thesi, he/she was a great poster back in the day, then became I little bipolar.

We’ve all had our moments….. but for many that got in early life is looking promising.

I don’t know how many of you follow the markets to a tee! But this morning’s new was particularly interesting over multiple channels.

Soo, we are avoiding a recession at this stage assuming China isn’t as stuffed as they fail to announce. They are fricked and their exports fell 7% in the last quarter, their debt level is now at 34 trillion. Their economy is slowing and is showing little signs of life. Major US economists are holding firm on lower financial reporting into early 24 and 65% of economists predict a pause on interest rates this month, and 50% predict another increase in July.

Most expect a bull market to resume 2nd quarter 2024.

Make what you like of this as it’s a mix of commentary from the bulls and the bears.

My slighted view is the some indexes have been pushed up my a minority of stocks on a year, some of these may have reached an overvalued situation.

I’d rather have my cash in an exponential growth market currently experiencing 80% growth YOY, EVs I’m talking about.

In a sector that seasoned analysts predict to be in supply deficit for the next decade, these analysts don’t include the scum at GS and MS.

So if you wanted to plant some seeds in the investment market know, you first step would be to look at an emerging market with seeds in the ground, with enormous growing capital investment from some of the worlds largest companies, who all have strategic plans in place to increase their exposure to this particular market. Some of which have already dissolved all capital expenditures in ICE technology and are only investing in EV forward technology.

Then you have some of the world largest investment funds going all ESG and selling out of fossil and promising investors they are going green on the world.

The fastest growth in investment funds is one’s with morals and investment in the green space, it is expansive and happening rapidly.

Like any change involving trillions of dollars it will take time. I just look at the Norway fund and the way they are using their vote in their holdings in Exxon and Chevron.

Big oil has changed its few over the last five years and many will have followed their continued investment in the renewable sector. They are not as stupid as the seem, their investment soo far is substantial.

Look at the ARAMCO, diversifying as fast as they can into technology and sports. Don’t tell me they are stupid.

They’re finally seeing something we all saw a decade ago, but yes the age old dilemma we still face is the fact the old technology will tell you frick all about it’s plans until has a hold on the new evolving sector.

This is where trillions of dollars of old money has the upper hand. They have the ability to disable new markets, play new markets, and subsequently subdue them until they want to pick out what they want.

In any other market with YOY growth of 80% you would be seeing enormous gains sector wide especially with the forecast deficit in supplies for the next decade. And anybody believing some of the brokers reports that we are heading into over supply this year and next need to do a lot more reading.

Enough from me, just my thoughts for tonight as far too much information is spread throughout the journalist world for my liking at times.

Agree, or disagree, but still best wishes to all.

This post was written in five minutes so bound to be full of grammatical mistakes…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.