AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Looks about right, the strange thing is many on here could write...

1. 1,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1246
    Looks about right, the strange thing is many on here could write a much more accurate account of where the lithium/EV market is in terms of supply/demand of lithium. The potential returns of producers vs explorers vs converters vs EV companies etc. Just like your commentary is more accurate then most articles you would read.

The question is why? Are the journalists/analysts incompetent or are they all deliberately misleading. I can’t imagine they are all in it together so they must just be incompetent.

I and most here know the supposed oversupply and spot downturn was a nothing event and stayed the course. Helped that the likes of Joe Lowry kept up the oversupply is bullshit theme. He has said pretty much from the start of the spot drop that spot means Jack and 2023 prices will be higher than 2022 prices. Don’t think we have seen an actual drop in contracted prices with AKE, I know the forecast was a bit lower, but we can be fairly saw that the actual price will be above the forecast in the next quarterly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.