AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Why would I go all in on GXY if I didn’t understand the...

1. 1,398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1226
    Why would I go all in on GXY if I didn’t understand the potential of Lithium.

I got sick of arguing with climate change deniers and thought I would put my money where my mouth was. Energy storage in the form of batteries as well as EV’s were an obvious part of the solution and lithium has the highest charge density. Nothing could replace or change that. I thought I started buying in 2011, but it was probably 2012.

Unfortunately I was about 4 years too early.

A decade later I’m still having the same arguments but the possibility to retire 10 years early off the back of my beliefs makes those arguments a little less annoying, still pisses me off when people are fed garage from social media and think it proves their beliefs. This morning a mate shared the supposed cofounder of green peace saying carbon dioxide was a wonderful thing that has little to no effect on the climate. Turns out he is a right wing tool that worked for green peace for a few years.

95% battery related stocks. AKE & RNU (graphite) 80% and PLS 10%. Turns out I backed the wrong horse in AKE over PLS. I never imagined the margins on spod could be so good, thought the brine and converters would win.

Still think your late arrival to the GXY/AKE forums odd if those trades are fair dinkum but I’ll take your word for it. I read this forum most days and think I got a bee in my bonnet since most respectable TA guys give as many up predictions as down. Yours became predictable to the downside. Look forward to seeing a few more on the upside since this looks primed for another run on fundamentals anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.