AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

AKE Chart, page-5261

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Thanks!

I know this chart from this guy. I don't put any stock into that actually myself. I think resource size alone, especially for brines, means very little at some point. Really especially for brines. Look at Livent, they must be sitting on a ridiculous amount of LCE, but their production level is comparatively small ever after all these years. As you say, production levels would be another metric I think more suitable, but even that would need to be realistic levels not speccy junior dream levels. He has been promoting a number of stocks based on this type of metric and some do extremely poorly and I think rightfully so. I guess it's one metric to consider though and anyway I agree on the AKE side of things.

Even though AKE getting smashed again today for whatever reason. Capitulation coming soon I feel, but who knows.

I am just convinced Albemarle know what they are doing in making that offer. The only explanation to me if one believes that is then everything else we are seeing is manipulation, or something I am totally missing (which I guess was part of my original question today).

We will see what happens but LTR's offer price I feel will set the bar for the major producers, once some of the manipulation moves elsewhere. I don't think people would be saying LTR is overvalued if on a few different metrics (including as one the EV/LCE, etc) the other miners were comparatively valued. But they have not moved the same way in response, and instead alot are retreating hard. Funnily enough, the Albemarle offer increased during this time also.

Thanks for the info. Sorry to others this probably the wrong thread and long post. I am not worried anyway. I'll buy some more soon, 10% moves here and there don't really worry me on their own. Might wait for that gap I see in the next actual chart post around 10.40, or hopefully instead a turn around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.