AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Thanks for your posts. Reading them, I started trading more....

1. 712 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Thanks for your posts. Reading them, I started trading more.

Generally, it is interesting to me how people on here don’t like reading that it’s a good idea to sell every now and again. I sold 3 parcels through the 11s up to 11.75. Then started buying again today at 11.07, and will buy more if it keeps dropping. Unless the market crashes it is an easy way to make money…as darkstone knows well.

People, don’t buy at all time highs. Better to sell. Of course it can keep hitting all time highs but from watching GXY then ORE and now AKE for years, the likelihood is that it is going to retrace and quite dramatically at times…which is fantastic if you trade it.

Look at @GCar chart that he regularly posts. Of course at some point it is possible that it goes parabolic…I have been waiting for that “eventuality” for years. Much more likely that it makes some good gains then crashes again.

I increasingly find I am happy with the manipulation and the fear selling and I am happy when it’s ripping along. I don’t make much money from trading but more and more as I don’t hang on to the idea that TOMORROW will be the day it goes mental. I have a large parcel for that “eventuality”…of course there is no eventuality about it.

Posts like this are often seen as down ramping. That’s just silly. Also look at my history of posts. People on here seem to jump to conclusions pretty fast about peoples motivation. My motivation is simply the clear evidence that this is not going up in a way anything like Berkshire Hathaway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.