AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

AKE Chart, page-89

1. 3,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3617
    I can see the problem you have identified. It continues to be my problem from a week or so ago. I have that inflection point at 965, so I guess that is close enough. I would expect it to run reasonably cleanly within the rising channel to that point - hence my earlier comment of it being too late, right now, to short it, and being a bit early to do it yet. I didn't originally see that as an ABC correction point, but I can now see how that kind of solves the earlier problem we had with the wave count, but the mess can also be explained by the fact that the wave counts are messed up by the fact that the company effectively doubled in size a couple of months ago (as a result of merger), so the count has to restart after that. The target for the C wave would be pretty low if it is an ABC correction and retraces significantly at 965 however, which will not make people happy. Also the RSI down slope is a bit misleading because it has reached the zone where it historically climbs back (not actually, technically oversold, but it rarely gets there on retraces), and has started to rise again, so it has a bit to go before it is back near overbought. Still the volumes are a bit of a worry. One would like to see them pickup by 965. A bit to think about. In any case I would expect some retrace from 965/9, its just the question of how much. I was looking for a retrace to about 940 or 917, neither of which are especially significant. I am treating this recent fall as the end of a wave 2, and this rise as the start of a wave 3. Admittedly that would make it a very clean wave 2, so there is that, which is a possibly problem for my model, but also the drop was very steep and fast, which is also unusual. There is also @GCar's log channel and a shortable retrace from 965 would blow through that. I guess we will know in a few days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.