CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

aki escrow expiry., page-5

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    I agree, and think that will be a good result. 80million would make quite a difference to CFE's balance sheet and ability to acquire/ enhance shareholder value. I would think they would still retain the ongoing production royalty too.

Tony mentioned this in the australian article today:

"He said he expected African Iron, which was exploring the Mayoko project in Republic of Congo, would receive a takeover offer in coming months following changes to its register.

ASX-listed Equatorial Resources, which owns an iron ore project to the west of Mayoko, has bought a 19.9 per cent stake in African Iron after a share swap with institutions.
    Equatorial had not requested a seat on African Iron's board, raising suspicions about Equatorial's intentions, Mr Sage said.

In addition, a number of institutions that had swapped their African Iron stakes for shares in Equatorial had since bought back into African Iron, increasing the number of common shareholders in the two companies."

"Equatorial so far hasn't asked for a board seat, so that means one thing: there's some corporate activity that's going to happen, and I wouldn't be surprised if there's a takeover of that company in the next couple of months," he said.

"It makes sense, and the fund managers want it to happen because they're in both stocks."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.