BRN 6.58% 20.3¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Akida ballista's learning capacity needs explaining better IMO ?

1. 1,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    From what I can understand, the really transforming thing about Akida is that it can learn, just like my brain can, ( NB: I'm slowing down though, remarkably quickly it would seem ), and this is why this learning " SoC " Akida is so incredible, IMO, ( if it can and does, well then how ? )

So, now might be a good time, for all you knowledgeable techheads, and there are quite a few of you, could give a reasonable explanation of what the process fundamentally is, for this device to be able to function in this way, and what gives it this remarkable ability.

I'm a techhead from an bygone era, of yesteryear and I'm intrigued ( still ) by this technology, and I just need to be able to understand, and inwardly digest it's inner workings much much better than I currently can. Recognizing images quickly, and if that is in fact all it does, albeit, remarkably quickly, then that just doesn't cut the mustard so to speak enough for my tiny learning device, namely ( My Brain - ballistic - not so much !! ) I'm still trying to learn, my wife often says, look, just give it away darling but I don't believe her anyway.

I'm sure there are many individuals/ investors out there, of this opinion also, and would appreciate a much clearer understanding of what this learning technology is, and what it is capable of, and in the words of a much loved Brainiac, Professor Julias Sumner Miller ( physicist ) of another bygone era often mouthed in the television program.......

" WHY IS IT SO "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" HOW DOES IT LEARN "

Do we have any takers ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.3¢
Change
0.013(6.58%)
Mkt cap ! $372.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 20.5¢ 18.5¢ $1.040M 5.313M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 564525 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1031319 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.27am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.