BRN 3.66% 19.8¢ brainchip holdings ltd

AKIDA benchmarking?, page-125

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2446
    Levelg............FF and others have already suggested quite strongly that these questions you need to put to the Company BRN itself directly and not put up here on a forum used by non company, ordinary people who are mostly low tech savy!
    Your CONTINUED posting of these same questions can only suggest one thing about you!

You are falsely representing yourself here as a "possible" investor when in fact you are only doing one of two possible agendas.

#1 Agenda - You are on a "Fishing trip" to try to get information about its products that the company has already refused to give to you as you are either a competitor or too small a possible client for them at this stage . My bet is a Competitor. mad.png

#2. Agenda - You are using a highly tech method of disruption and misleading for nefarious purposes in a sophisticated down ramping program by Commercial interests, either Financial, Tech Industry or other major company.

If you continue to post here with these questions you will be identified as one of the above, and be told to leave and take your questions directly to the company.

BRAINERS.........if you needed any form of confirmation that BRN has something special that "others" want very badly, then this behaviour is the smoking gun!

Yak52 cool.png
    ps. Several CEO's I know have discussed how serious and common industrial espionage is even here in Oz.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.8¢
Change
-0.008(3.66%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.8¢ $261.2K 1.304M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 1304179 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 218581 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.