BRN 3.23% 16.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

AKIDA benchmarking?, page-59

1. 10,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26907
    As you remain polite I will respond as it seems that your sole concern from the final line of your post which reads "I really think that AKIDA would beat the competition on this - certainly for power consumption. But they need to provide some numbers." is about Brainchip's marketing strategy.

You are entitled to this opinion but as I am a lawyer not a marketing professional I prefer to accept that if you were correct Rob Telson would be all over this and indeed if it was essential to the successful marketing of AKIDA technology and Rob Telson had tried and failed to get Brainchip to provide this essential information for marketing purposes it is highly unlikely that he would have encouraged other senior ARM employees to throw in their secure positions at ARM and join him on a fools errand of trying to market AKIDA technology.

What I would ask is that you do not continue to cloak your actual reasons for posting in the pretext of wanting these benchmarks yourself when in reality your criticism is about how Brainchip is marketing AKIDA technology.

If you did this then your status as an anonymous poster like myself would allow others to more easily dissect your arguments and either agree or disagree.

The reality is that if you came on here as an anonymous poster and said that you disagreed with the marketing approach of Brainchip you could then be asked what your qualifications and experience were to make this statement. It would also be possible for other anonymous posters who in fact have significant high level marketing and corporate experience to either agree with or dispose of your argument. Having been here for a number of years I know that we do have such impressively qualified individuals here so be warned if you lack expertise in this area you could find yourself in deep water.

As I have said I for the time being will still continue to trust the marketing and sales experience of Rob Telson and his staff.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA Ballista

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $313.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 15.8¢ $374.8K 2.342M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 114498 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 1334406 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.