BRN 2.56% 19.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hi StoneWe are absolutely definitely working with NASA they are...

1. 9,803 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25881
    Hi Stone
    We are absolutely definitely working with NASA they are a card carrying Ken T shirt wearing full fee paying EAP customer announced via the ASX after a trading pause then trading halt on 23 December, 2020.

There has also been EAP partnership between Brainchip and Vorago which NASA funded to have Vorago design a Hardsil AKD1000 proof of concept for space missions.

There have also been multiple up dates from Peter van der Made about the excitement expressed by NASA around the AKIDA technology and Anil Mankar at the 2021 Ai Field Day a video transcript of which is on the Brainchip web site in answering a direct question concerning whether Brainchip was working with US Defence contractors in providing his answer he spoke of the excitement of NASA and the involvement with Defence contractors.

We also know that the development work by NASA regarding the AKIDA technology is being carried out at the AMES research facility and we know as I posted it here that a NASA intern worked on a project at AMES regarding the use of Spiking Neural Networks.

We also know that in some of the positions vacant that Brainchip posted under Careers in the last six months of 2021 being a US citizen and defence clearance were requirements.

So let us put to bed completely the idea that there is any doubt about NASA working with Brainchip as there is none.

I have listened to Anil Mankar on this video multiple times now and retract my initial impression that he said the word "if" but it as others have stated is definitely "90nm".

My anonymous opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $352.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $839.4K 4.314M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
73 2278913 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 321205 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.