AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

akk funding future

1. 2,137 Posts.
    I am of the belief akk is entering a tough period.there will not likely be any exciting ann of flow rates to get the sp moving.a jv partner or equity partner is extremely unlikely,and if it was to happen it would not be under a reasonable terms for akk sh as its clear from outside investors we are in trouble financially.the previous 30 odd mil has gone and i am of the belief the options will not be in the money either.the next cr will be at a very low level if something major does not happen.i m an optomist but i cant see anything to give akk sp a huge spick in the short term.the reason a lot of people supported the last cr will not be there for the next cr i believe as people dont like getting burnt twice.was a lot of hype then.18 months later the sp is down 40% a lot more dilution and not much to show for the last drilling program in my opinion.will be plenty of people who will say i am wrong and i would love to be corrected,so please do so.where will further funding come from.im not the only person of this opinion the market has spoken look at the sp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.