AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

AKK V AKKOA, page-4

1. 21,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2093
    O.K. sharks. If these forums are going to provide any service to genuine punters and investors TRUST is essential. All posters should understand that trading and investing is literally a minute to minute process where circumstances and tactics could change in a blink of an eye. Digging up old posts, called "resurrection" posts causes a great deal of distrust and destabilizes and ruins many conversations and reputations as you saw with Sector's response.
    People trust Sector and he is very influential and he should know much better than to post such comments about another poster when he doesn't have the full story. I'm sure that he would have changed his mind many times relating to a decision that he has made and to keep harping back on one particular decision is grossly misleading and dangerous.
    And I'm extremely disappointed that he still called it a "story" implying, again, that it is a lie!!!! Pathetic.
    By changing my position from the heads to the oppies, using the same money, had nothing whatsoever to do with my views on AKK or that acquisition and does not in any way suggest any negativity on the deal from my position, just, that one made more sense and IMO put me at a lower risk. Remember Sector, Rule 1 is not to lose capital and Rule 2 is to strictly enforce Rule 1. Sad that he has lowered himself to personal attacks. But, it is a well known symptom!!
    And Sector, as for talking about stocks, I'd rather spend all of those hours that some do, talking about stocks that I actually own!!!! 50 posts in three days???

Now, sharks, can you or anyone else suggest when we will be receiving those test results so we can start talking about AKK again?
    Stiil like to hear other views on AKK V AKKOA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.