AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

AKK - why the share is heading up

1. 1,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    AKK techs highlighted.PNG

Why I believe AKK is a technical buy:

1) AKK showed a the green line engulfing the yellow line on the 12th July but could not be acted upon because the lines were below the zero line. Fast forward to Friday 5 August - both lines are now sitting on the zero area and the yellow line is above the green representing a buy. A potential buyer can wait longer if they wish until the yellow line really shows some stronger upward movement but you may miss out on the 0.7c entry.

2) The relative strength index shows AKK is a tad below the 50 mark showing it is now becoming oversold demonstrating a good opportunity to buy. The more this happens the more likely a higher price reversal is going to occur. In other words, 0.7 will get eaten up and 0.8 will be the next norm.

3) look at your own buy vs sell table and one can see there are around 3-4 million shares being sold per day as most of this is happening on screen due to it being a tad illiquid it gives the seller the benefit of knowing who is selling what and if there are strong hands dealing with AKK. Currently I have seen that the buy side is becoming larger and the sell side volume at 0.7c is lowering. No 0.8c sellers are currently weakening there hand and selling lower. Due to the lack of liquid nature you can gather more about what is going on stock and volume wise compared to when a stock is highly liquid and there is a lot of off screen buying and selling.

4) The bollinger bands are also showing that the more AKK is hitting the 0.6c area due to after hours auction manipulation the more the stock is heading toward the lower bollinger band - demonstrating more of a buy as time proceeds. This is supported by data coming from the relative strength index.

5) If one then considers what positive news is coming out over the next few weeks for AKK which will shore up their fundamentals and will assist with finding more buyers it is not hard to see why the SP is not facing downward pressure. In particular - positive flow testing announcements and the starting of oil production from three new locations.

6) Allen Greenspan announcement on oil - "Greenspan sees oil trading in a range of about $40 to $50 a barrel over the next couple of years. A $50 price would be high enough to encourage new shale oil production in the U.S., he said."
    Oh I am sorry - what is AKK involved in?

7) Positive HC posters who demonstrate interest in their stock and encourage higher sentiment. Because if everyone on AKK HC does go to sleep portraying disinterest why would any outsider buy the stock? Positive sentiment among internal stock owners encourages positive buying pressure.

But hey if you think I am wrong then short me and we will see who wins.
    Last edited by bruutz82: 07/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.