AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

AKK - why the share is heading up, page-11

1. 1,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Oil is going up on news OPEC may freeze excess oil production!

oil going up.PNG

Adding to that I found some nice pieces of information indicating the minimal break even prices AKK requires to make profit from oil.

Goudy (CEO) said: "the company believes it can make good money on its Pierre program, which is economic at north of $30/bbl."

Above $31 Pierre is profitable for AKK- current WTI oil price is $43.

AKK have also achieved the halving of costs associated with the drilling and completing wells to around $500,000. That is handy considering they have more coming on as a part of the Pierre program.

Additionally the new wells and Magellan-1 should complete their flow testing in the coming weeks - If successful: "It will have a material impact on revenues and bankable in-ground reserves." - Goudy.

But surely AKK is going down to 0.4c - and then to 0.0c as the pessimists say right?

Perhaps not:

1) AKK is now debt-free.
    2) AKK believes that it can eventually drill sufficient wells to make the Pathfinder project self-funding.
    3) AKK believes it can drill out its leases where there is space for some 350 wells.

Finally Goudy stated: 'it had kept Kentucky production in-house because the business breaks even at $40/bbl, providing good cash flows.' - As WTI is currently $43 - AKK's Kentucky production is now profitable!

Pretty positive overall, I believe! But hey, I am an upramper right?

Not exactly a terrible company now is it - considering it has been contending with some really tough macro oil events and it has good upside potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.