AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

I do appreciate your frustration with that. But we all have to...

1. 1,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    I do appreciate your frustration with that. But we all have to understand how the huge geopolitical issues in the middle east effects oil volatility.

A huge numerous of shale oil producers bankrupted after Saudi Arabia had some momentary success with pulling oil prices down. Despite that, Saudi Arabia and others have shot themselves in the foot with their poor overall strategy.

It is pretty crazy to think that Saudi Arabia chose to pull prices down so low they were losing over 50% per barrel. But they did that in attempt to bankrupt US shale oil producers.

It has backfired for Saudi Arabia as they are now the prey for the remaining shale oils producers who are producing increasingly larger amounts of barrels per day at cheaper and leaner prices.

It was war - and its not over - you cannot blame AKK too much for its own carnage as nearly every producer in the industry has suffered heavily.

I believe AKK will still be alive at the end of all this and hell their SP will likely roar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.