AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

Investopedia answer: How long does it take an oil and gas...

1. 1,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Investopedia answer:
    How long does it take an oil and gas producer to go from drilling to production?

Depending on the depth of drilling required and the type of drilling method used, a standard oil well can commonly advance from drilling to the beginning of production for an oil company within one to three months. However, drilling to production is only the last phase of work for an oil producer. The preceding steps take a substantially longer time period and involve major capital expenditures.

There are basically three phases of oil production: pre-drilling activities, drilling and production. The longest and typically most expensive phase is pre-drilling activities – all the things that an oil producer must do before even thinking about doing the actual well drilling. Pre-drilling activities can take half a year or more.

I'm happy to be corrected but that answer seems pretty right on.

Essentially AKK is at the end of the time line schedule and approaching production very shortly.

I have a feeling flow testing data will be out within the next 10 trading days.

Happy to be corrected on this one?!

Exciting times!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.