AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

IMO I don't think AKKs SP will do much with what is happening...

1. 59 Posts.
    IMO I don't think AKKs SP will do much with what is happening around the globe right now and the massive disruptions emerging from Europe and Japan. the US $$$ is going to power much much higher and smash all commodities and economies as it will impact on their already unsustainable debt loads which will only get bigger the higher the US $$$ goes, Europe and Japan are in and will suffer even greater deflation Americas problems will start once the $$ gets so high it makes them uncompetitive and then its game over the great RESET is upon us watch interest rates blow out and kill all mortgage and debt/bond holders. the shale game is actually allowing the USA to significantly disrupt market supply of oil and gas and the big boys are not interested in raising prices but increasing their market share in other markets namely Asia as theirs no demand from the US. all this conveniently smashes the Russians economy which is highly dependent on oil sales at a $$ amount not far below the current prices of Brent and WTI..
    so where to with AKK sadly I think it will take quite a while. my own thoughts ..... DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.