AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

akkoa rip, page-50

1. 1,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    Fair enough SL you seem to be very negative about AKK now, but at least youve stated your reasons why its time for you to move on.

I notice RC uses the same PR guy over at CTP, which tells me he must have at least some credibility and a good working relationship with RC for him to use him in both companies.

I was a SH of CTP more than 3 years ago and even though its now looking good with RC at the helm.
    I do remember an incredible amount of money being spent drilling the Amadeus basin, i think from memory they drilled or re-entered about 5 wells before finally cracking it with the surprise discovery, but i tell you what there was a lot of frustration upto that point.

So im ok waiting a little longer on Pathfinder.

Proving up a new field is not a simple task as we all know, but i do like the fact that they are recovering good quality oil at such an early stage of flow back.

They also seem to be using the money wisely theyve done a hell of a lot with only 24 mill, and they still have a little change left in their pocket.

I notice RC wants to get the oppies over the line at ctp to help fund there next stage of development.

SL if you dont mind could you also rimind RC that we also want to get our oppies over the line here so we can also fund our next stage of development too.

Good luck with all your investments SL

LWR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.