AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

akkob tribute thread, page-32

1. 1,999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Thought I should say something, save you talking to yourself Johno.

I figure if anyone can get the oil (& gas) out of the ground at decent flow rates (if it is there) then it is these guys:

"...technical excellence of the President and CEO, Dr. Mark Hart, a professor of Colorado School of Mines. I have worked with Mark in the past, where the combination of his abilities and a little of my commercial deal-making, may have combined synergistically to create enormous wealth for shareholders. Mark has surrounded himself with a young enthusiastic and technically excellent team - predominately graduates in the relevant disciplines from the Colorado School of Mines"

I have talked with Mark Hart about the EFS and what is required, the nature of the shales and so forth, he knows what he is doing and his approach has meant they haven't rushed in and ruined a well (see that before, turn a good well into a useless one by doing something wrong like putting the wrong chemicals down the hole). He is a top operator and I expect he knows Colorado even better than Texas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.