AKM 10.3% 32.0¢ aspire mining limited

Firstly, the market agrees with me- AKMs getting rolled, but...

1. 5,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Firstly, the market agrees with me- AKMs getting rolled, but congrats on your 12 hotcopper thumbs. Now try playing the ball instead of the man.

I showed you what BS FMS minority holders have had to put up with to fight for their capitals survival but you refuse to draw parallels? Why?

If you cant see the value proposition differences between T bidding for AKM outright Vs AKM getting diluted to an irrelevant minority holder with no bargaining power at a price nowhere near three researched papers valuations-- Why? The math's not that hard.

AKM was NEVER going to be a Mongolian coal miner. So let's get that out the way.. Maybe a tiny percentage at best but it was always about realizing fair value for an extraordinary asset that it happens to hold rights to. 2.1 cents is a sucker play but you love it! lol

If you cant raise some simple suspicion when major events unfold in the region at the EXACT same time this move to reduce AKM to a minority holder is rushed through and BEFORE the Feasibility studies are done then you and your 12 thumbs are passive beyond saving.

Explain how a minority AKM partner can possibly extract fair value let alone remain listed? Go on- dazzle us, FYI "Your experience" means Jack s(*&^ when you cant make a complex counterpoint beyond "democracy wahhhh!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.030(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $162.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 32.0¢ 28.5¢ $82.98K 270.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2580 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 61425 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AKM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.