AKO 3.45% 14.0¢ akora resources limited

AKO General Discussion, page-116

1. 600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Hi guys, hope everyone is having a great weekend. The following is all using machine translation so please take it with a grain of salt. I'll endeavor to get my French mate on board soon I swear.

Next week (16-22 AUG 22), the BCMM is undergoing a "RESOLUTION REGARDING THE UPDATE OF THE REGULATION REGULATING THE LAND RESOURCES". Which as far as I can gather is a stakeholder input, sorta royal commission esque approach to the new regulations. I imagine management is well aware of this and has provided their two cents.

With the Objectives being:
    • Promotion of large mines.
    • Professionalisation of mining craftsmen.
    • Establishment of the Gold Centre.
    • Establishment of a mining laboratory to international standards.
    • Increase in the contribution of mining to national GDP.
    • Recasting of the Mining Code.

The outline of the meetings, all machine translated: DOCUMENT-DE-CONSULTATION-DES-PARTIES-PRENANTES-CM-AOUT-2022 en.pdf
    More info: https://mmrs.gov.mg/travaux-de-refonte-du-code-minier-2022/

Big one for me obviously is the recasting of the Mining Code which could easily be years off still. Additionally in the translated document it speaks to taxation, land owner laws and permitting. Lots about permitting actually. Give it a read. I look forward to what comes out of this, I hope that it is made publically available.

Most exciting: Increasing the contribution of mining to GDP. This screams of new approved mining projects, and greater assistance to exporters. Very exciting from Akora's perspective.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $16.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 14.0¢ $45.64K 326K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1952 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AKO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.