AKO 0.00% 14.0¢ akora resources limited

AKO General Discussion, page-222

1. 2,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1838
    AKO is waitng for their DSO drill results (due Mar/Apr) This will enable the company to the release detailed Scoping Study report completed back in Nov 22. We should go from an inferred resource to either indicated or hopefully measured.

That will also be the next step towards the Pre Feasibility Study and possible news on a strategic partner / customer according to the Board.

It's a penny stock with low shares on issue, big swings of 10-30% can be done with a small buyer or seller if there is no market depth. Put simply, we are in a boring phase while we wait for results, there really isn't anything to excited holders. Can be good time to top up or accumulate while there is no news and people look elsewhere for fast profits (this is not financial advice).

The company also needs to raise cash, that can stall some new investors coming in, or at least until we have our drill results.

High risk high reward, or loss. There is some great posters in this forum that know heaps about iron ore projects, me, I am in for a punt, not a particular small one, but happy to ride this for a few years. If management can pull this off, getting in at sub $15m MC will be amazing.

As always DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.