AKO 0.00% 14.0¢ akora resources limited

Ha! Hardly. I've pretty much YOLO'd everything I own into this...

1. 2,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1637
    Haha, I'm already at 1.5m shares across all accounts.

You get to 1m, I'll aim for 2m??? It's going to be a slow acquisition as I'm a full time employee, and not really doing private consulting gigs (although I'd take them in a heart beat if I could get them).

I'm very happy you're still working towards getting to 1m!

How close are you? (No need to post it here of you're not comfortable).
    awesome work!

I don't know you or your situation, but I appreciate your investment in the company and participation here.

10k, 100k or 1m is irrelevant, I just hope everyone gets to make money.

I could have traded heaps of other companies (HIO, CIA, AGY, LPI, FMG etc etc etc) to try and flip quick profits and double or triple my holding, but my perspective is I'm looking at all these other opportunities with the benefit of hindsight, and the reality is there's the very real chance I could have lost money on any of those trades.

I like to think I've got a good understanding of this company and what the long term outcome could be.

As frustrating as delays and "missed gains elsewhere" are, I'm playing to a 5 year horizon for validation - I.e. there are significant "on paper" profits.

That's not to say I'd sell in 5 years, but I'd want to have at least double my money for 15% (or whatever) annualised compound growth.

My average is about $0.21c across all holdings, so I've been underwater for a while now, but that doesn't detract from what I understand the opportunity to be, and I'm making a concerted effort to be patient.

Ha! Hardly.

I've pretty much YOLO'd everything I own into this investment.

There are a number of pretty significant risk factors, but if we get beyond that, I'm confident my plans will play out as I expect.

I could have gone the traditional route, and put a deposit on a house or apartment, but if this pays off how I think it will, I'll be able to buy an apartment outright every 10 years from dividends (2m shares @ $0.10c dividends is $200k per year).

There's a very long way until then, lots of things need to happen, but that's my goal, and until something profoundly bad happens, I'll continue to buy and hold.

Warning: I'm no expert! (or legend)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 14.0¢ $1K 7.142K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6541 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 238255 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.17pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AKO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.