AKO 0.00% 15.0¢ akora resources limited

AKO General Discussion, page-305

1. 2,412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1614
    Yeah, will do.

Obviously he won't tell me any sensitive information, but I have a number of questions I want to ask about different topics.

If you (or anyone) have any specific questions, please let me know and I'll try ask them.

My questions are about:
    - Roadshow the results
    - Will we need to complete PFS, DFS and BFS to go DSO mining? Or can we potentially skip some gates?
    - Has there been any guidance from ALS about the processing of assays? And have some or all been delivered / how much are we waiting on?
    - Expectations on drilling Satrokala vs more at Bekisopa
    - Did he go / did he reschedule the Madagascar trip, and the intent of that trip.
    - Are WAI ready to go with the PFS once we complete the raise? And how long is it likely to take?
    - Any new information (generally speaking) with relation to the mining code?
    - It seems like Base Resources are potentially going to ink an agreement prior to the mining code being ratified into law, and is there the potential for us to go that route (along with probability and timelines if possible)
    - Have there been any big movements in the Top 20 (not expecting too much as the volumes haven't been massive)
    - Are he and John not buying on market because they are not allowed?

And anything else I can come up with.

Again, not expecting sensitive information, but it will help paint a picture.
    Last edited by thecrabpest: 15/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 41004 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.36pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AKO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.