AKO 0.00% 14.0¢ akora resources limited

AKO General Discussion, page-40

1. 592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    Quote:
    Also, Peter and NWR Communications are engaged by Akora. The questions Peter are asking would be somewhat curated - along with questions from the audience.

I doubt Peter would ask questions that could cause concern for holders (not saying he wouldn't, but unlikely).

This is exactly the bias with these types of interviews. The issue is, people dont realize the concerns being raised because people on this forum and the company continue to sweep them under the rug. Whether or not the question was intended to invite conversation in and around permits, environment and landownership, its exactly the thing that should be discussed.

Quote:
    Also, who owns the land? Do you have an answer to this, or is it speculation?

I dont understand your question? The 2014 EIA talks about the inhabitants of the land. AKO has never disclosed information about land owners and acquisition. Do you not think landownership needs to be addressed? I never said I knew who owned the land, but I think its a valid question.

Only time will tell how this unfolds:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4462/4462746-39fc1f19fbc1257327dd1760f25de4c3.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.