AKO 0.00% 14.0¢ akora resources limited

AKO General Discussion, page-432

1. 2,424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1628
    I'm officially getting frustrated by the delays in the mineral resource estimate work from Wardell Armstrong.

Obviously we don't have all of the information, we don't know when the samples were started to be processed, but we were told they drilling finished late last year, and the last samples were sent around Feb if I recall correctly and it is now around 7 months of waiting since the drilling stopped.

It was original April, them May, then early June, and we are now at the mid point.

Perhaps there was a delay in starting because we didn't have money, or perhaps the delay is at the lab they have used, or perhaps they've just been busy and weren't able to finish because there were delays and this work was reprioitised. I've got no idea.

Regardless, it does not instill me with confidence knowing we will be doing a lot more drilling in the next 12 months at the Bekisopa Northern zone to prove out more DSO tonnes, and at Satrokala main to define the resource.

I'm reluctant to call and harass Paul at this stage, but if this pattern continues, I'll be asking for detailed explanations for the persistent delays, and if there are ways these can be mitigated.

It was only 1300m of drilling FFS.

Anyways, rant over. Apologies, but whatever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 67644 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 80000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AKO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.