AKO 0.00% 14.0¢ akora resources limited

AKO General Discussion, page-436

1. 2,424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1628
    Oh, my gripe isn't with management, they are at the mercy of Wardell Armstrong and their partners and/or suppliers in this instance.

My question would be / is "What can we do to mitigate these sorts of delays in the future?"

Can we "pre-book" processing / analysis time in early given the schedules we have (and obviously add contingency to account for probable delays).

Are we forced to use 1 processing location? Do they even have other locations that are available?

We know the work is done, we know the results are coming, but for such a small amount of drilling, these results have taken a LONG time, and that is where my frustration is.

In the next 12 months I would expect we do ~1,500m of shallow infill drilling at Bekisopa North, and maybe up to ~3,000m drilling at Satrokala - which would be a lot more than what was done in the initial drilling phase at Bekispoa given it is nearly twice as long and wide. Maybe they will just drill out part of the resource, rather than all it.

I don't know, it is just a frustration because of a few unfortunate things that have happened this week.
    Just put him on mute. You'll feel better for it, and you won't even know when he posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.