AKO 0.00% 10.0¢ akora resources limited

AKO General Discussion, page-477

1. 2,450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1656
    Yeah, that is one thing you can be sure about with Paul and the team - your money is respected and they spend it like they actually worked for it.

If you read the old announcements the timeline was originally April, then it was earlier, then it got pushed out.

When WAI were announced as the partner going forward someone said "at least they'll have credibility".

I was previously invested in Nova Minerals (NVA), before AKO, and I was fortunate enough to have made money on that trade.

They've gone from $0.22c down to $0.025c (there was a 10 for 1 consolidation), and the most recent humiliation and reason for share price decline was a pretty significant resource downgrade.

Whatever number gets published for the MRE is something, I'm certain, will be accurate - if not conservative.

As Paul has said in the presentations over the last 2 years...
    - the company has only drilled 30% of the strike at Bekisopa
    - this infill drilling is for a portion of the Southern zone
    - this portion of the Southern zone represent just 6% of the 6km strike at Bekisopa
    -And this is for ore that is just 12m deep, of 6% of the 6km strike (which admittedly is probably the best 6% of the 6km strike)

4mt was the initial DSO resource, maybe that was for a deeper or shallower area? Anything above 4mt is a bonus.

5mt is a 25% increase and worth $550m USD at 62% grade with today's price of $110/t - and likely more than justifiable once the scoping study is released.

6mt is a 50% increase and likely worth $780m USD if we have 64% grade and add lump premiums.

$780m USD is $1.17B in AUD terms.

Who knows, maybe this resource is delayed because it's at the upper end of guidance and they are being thorough?

We also need to factor in the risk that maybe it's lower than expected (there was several million tonnes of hematite in the original MRE, maybe we've struck more that? Unlikely but a possibility).

I don't think the resource will shrink

The only thing I'm banking on is we will have certainty going forward once the announcement is made.

We have a $15m market cap where $5m of that valuation is cash to fund the next 18 months FFS.

Plus the $2.5m in options that could be converted by 2026 should the share price go above $0.25c.

I'm really heavily invested here, I'm eager, but not nervous per se.

It's the uncertainty that's causing people to sell.

Everyone who's participated in the raise is likely aware of and willing to wait for the news flow over the next 18 months. I know I am and will.

I'll even buy more of things get silly.
    Last edited by thecrabpest: 04/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $3.9K 37.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 93662 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 24925 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.17pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AKO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.