AKO 0.00% 12.0¢ akora resources limited

I am going to say end of October or early November for no other...

1. 2,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1650
    I am going to say end of October or early November for no other reason that we haven't have a deadline be hit - other than the northern zone drilling starting and completing, in quite some time.

Whilst the formal element of the scoping study is for the DSO starter, I think WAI will do a phenomenon job and may also provide anecdotal (is that the right word?) or supplementary information or context for things like the green steel zone, or the wider 150mt resource.

I say anecdotal/supplementary because WAI and AKO can't officially publish a scoping study based on an inferred resource.

In saying this the data is there for those inferred resources where the costs and margins can be implied, and I'd imaging things like equipment and infrastructure costs can be both extrapolated out and amortised across multiple phases of the project once additional parts of the resource get proven up and exploited.

There was an awful lot of information in the upgraded DSO resource estimate, and all of this work is foundational because it gets built upon for future phases.

As an FYI, the shipping study was originally estimated for around April, but because the MRE was delayed, and the raise happened, the timelines pushed out.

April to October is a pretty significant slip.

Let's see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 32629 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AKO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.