AKO 6.67% 14.0¢ akora resources limited

"We need to get on with it."There have been crickets with...

1. 2,467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1673
    "We need to get on with it."

There have been crickets with relation to starting the PFS.

I want to understand why we are in December and we do not have an announcement for it starting.

AND it is still 12 - 15 months for the PFS to complete.

It shouldn't have taken this long. WAI have done a heap of work, as I understand it, it is a continuation of that work.

The delays are becoming unacceptable because the raise was done to unlock all of this progress, and all we have is a Scoping Study that was exactly 1 year late, a drilling program that has been completed, but was less than 1000m, an Elector Magnetic Survey that was delayed and then reduced in size due to the helicopter not being available (I get the helicopter was out of our control, but there need to be contingencies).

When the SS was initially scheduled for delivery a year ago, the PFS was expected to take 12 - 15 months (that hasn't changed), but rather than having the PFS completed in July 2024 (15 months from November 2022), it is looking like July 2025. That is a massively significant slippage.

We know Paul wants to bring on more people to help, but I can't see the progress I was used to seeing when the company first listed and was constantly releasing news and over delivering on every metric other than share price.

I am still bullish on the opportunity, but a lot of my friends who invested here are getting impatient, and I am getting impatient also.

The missteps need to be learnings that translate to faster outcomes in the future, and that is what I have been expecting to see, but I'm yet to see it.
    Last edited by thecrabpest: 07/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.