AKO 11.5% 14.5¢ akora resources limited

I went to an investor meeting. No new info (because that would...

1. 486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    I went to an investor meeting. No new info (because that would be illegal) but lots of good discussion about avenues being investigated that may deliver upside to the scoping study.

A few things I am excited about:
    - density determination is being done which may increase the density and existing resource, but no guarantees
    - even the low capex case capital may be able to be staged by using seasonal haulage, so upfront capital spend is further reduced. This would be very well received IMO and reduce equity raise requirements.
    - It may be possible to upgrade 50% - 60% ore to >60% by using low capex mobile crushing and screening. This could dramatically increase the amount of DSO production and NPV prior to forking out big bucks for magnetic separation.

In other exciting developments, we discussed promotion on social media, which AKO doesn’t do much of but is successful for other companies. Paul looking into establishing a presence on socials.

There is some excitement about Satrokala. It could tip the project scale into the next tier because it’s massive, which would increase interest from offtakers and funders. I hadn’t considered this aspect before.

Lastly, the vibe was good and I get a feeling that we will see a breakout soon. There are more people listening all the time and the project is firming up nicely. People were telling me they are buying more shares now which is different to 12 months ago when people I spoke to were sitting cautious.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.015(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $17.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.0¢ $51.32K 360.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52759 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 38328 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AKO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.