AKO 6.67% 14.0¢ akora resources limited

AKO General Discussion, page-603

1. 2,407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1606
    Yeah, I am currently not too fussed on the green steel story either.

There are a lot of requirements to be able to produce the green steel grades, and I would imagine there are economies of scale for that sort of thing, as well as a critical lack of infrastructure, like base load power, transport and loading constraints that will prevent us scaling to the required volumes as it may be a minimum 5mt, 10mt or 20mt production rate that is required to justify the green steel investment.

Of course things could scale, but for each aspect, there will be a critical limit, and I would dare say that limit is not the same across all dependencies.

I think once we start to make money we can investigate the economics of producing +62% with low tech and low energy solutions, and then it will be a matter of that the difference is between spending $XXXm to produce green steel at scale VS producing regluar ore.

Walk, crawl, run. Right now we are in nappies, and are working to prove we can stand on our own two feet, and then I'm confident it'll be a case of very quick progress.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.010(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $16.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $11.93K 84.74K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 478959 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 55 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AKO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.