AKO 0.00% 14.0¢ akora resources limited

AKO General Discussion, page-613

1. 2,431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1636
    What is the bet?

I haven't been on Reddit in ages.

I had a very large investment in NMT, which I put on Reddit, and I got completely killed, so I have absolutely zero credibility around there.

That's the result of diversification as an investment strategy, unfortunately it was in a company that has to many projects on the go, a pile of cash that was poorly deployed, new technology and processes that are unproven, a business model that requires finding partners who are willing to invest and fund all of the risk, and extremely incompetent board and management team of "family and good old boys" who are full of hubris.

NMT are pretty much the opposite of AKO. We have one project, very little money so every dollar spent is scrutinised and needs to deliver a return on investment, low tech, proven and off the shelf technology / processes / equipment, there are multiple composites coming to AKO WANTING to become a partner to fund all of the risk, and a board and management team who are independent, credible, humble, and also listen to shareholders.

To be honest, I don't have anything to prove to anyone anymore.

Am I'm doing is sharing my thoughts and research, sharing my thoughts for validation or opposing opinions, and putting my money where my mouth is (and in a big way).

I'll check out the thread and let you know if I post (but you'll know it's me anyways).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 14.0¢ $2.497K 17.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 296000 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 48427 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AKO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.