AKO 3.45% 14.0¢ akora resources limited

In the announcement from today, the company said:"AKORA is...

1. 2,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1628
    In the announcement from today, the company said:

"AKORA is actively working on two Non Binding Indicative Offer (NBIO) submissions, while continuing to field interest from other parties in potentially providing new submissions."

In the last announcement it was 3 submissions, and they are only focusing on two. It may be an issue of capacity, or it could be 2 are far more attractive than the other.

And

"One party has conducted site visits to the Bekisopa and Satrokala Project locations in May"

With only one site visit completed, and more submissions expected, I would say it's likely the selection process may extend beyond the end of this month.

I'm personally fine with it taking until August or even September if it means the best deal possible.

There has been a lot of positive talk from Rajoelina on the international stage with relation to Madagascar being open for investment, and the role that mining will play in the future of the country.

Stu Crow must nearly be out of shares, and given that it was effectively 10% of the company that has been absorbed by the market, I think we've held up pretty well. Once he is done, there shouldn't be a lot of other downward pressure on the share price - unless something bad happens.

It is all positive and exciting as far as I can tell... We need some ink on paper and then things will really start to get exciting and move in the right direction.

CC: @fact.u.al

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.