AKO 0.00% 15.0¢ akora resources limited

AKO General Discussion, page-33

1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    Was just listening to the last 5 mins of the webinar and something caught my attention:

Peter Taylor: What stage does this Looks like a real iron ore mining hub and at what point does Local govt and/or Madagascan govt gets excited and starts to engage further with you?
    Paul Bibby: I think we are getting close to that time now but I think its going to take a lot more work. Its taken us 18 months to do the work at Bekisopa …..I think we can get into Satrokola quicker from what we have learned at Bekisopa. As well as visiting site and visiting the port and travelling the roads and the like, Im also looking to have appointments with the BCMM and potentially the new mining minister to update them on where we have got to the last 18 months and let them know of our plans and what we believe we can do for the region of Bekisopa and the country. Rest assured we are going to have those discussions and make people aware of our presence.

It doesnt feel me with confidence that there has been a high level of engagement between the company and the BCMM. Paul also says specifically "its going to take a lot more work". For anyone not entirely sure what it is im talking about, its the exploration and mining permit risk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 504000 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 8334 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AKO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.