CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

I believe this is one of the UK investorsAKOCompany OverviewAKO...

1. 528 Posts.
    I believe this is one of the UK investors

AKO

Company Overview
    AKO Capital was founded in 2005 by Nicolai Tangen, its Chief Investment Officer and CEO. The firm has assets under management of approaching USD 3 billion which are committed for a number of years. This allows us to take a long-term view on our investments.

The funds come from institutional investors, endowments, funds of funds and high net worth individuals.

Our strategy is one of bottom-up stock picking with a focus on fundamental, often proprietary, research and frequent meetings with company management.

AKO seeks to invest only in the companies with the best management teams. We do not believe in opposing management. We do, however, engage actively with management in private and suggest, for instance, ways to present their company better to capital markets.

AKO Capital has a team of seven investment professionals. Consistent with our fundamental stock-picking approach, analysts have a broad variety of different backgrounds, from equity research, management consulting to investigative journalism. More details on the analysts can be found under Management Profile. A separate market research team supports investment decisions with proprietary research.

GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.