AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Hi Bob. No nothing more. Ian Dennis always plays it with a...

1. 250 Posts.
    Hi Bob. No nothing more. Ian Dennis always plays it with a straight bat as he is required to do. But I don't think I would be speaking out of line if I said he seems relaxed and at a loss to explain why this seller or sellers is/are selling. He was clear there has been no change in how the company is tracking relative to announcements. And as such it's a big buying op to me. Perhaps the last real opportunity for those with an underweight position to sort themselves out.

Despite management holding millions of shares they don't really give a toss about the short term fluctuations in share price. Hence why they can't be bothered to issue a calming statement to troubled shareholders. It's not like they need the SP high to protect against a hostile T/O or because they need to raise cash. None of those factors apply. It's purely end game and keeping information tight at this point in time is paramount and of greater importance than happy shareholders.

I am feeling fairly comfortable now so I'll quit my share price gazing and go back to enjoying my flight. I'm on route to Europe... Will keep my eyes peeled for Fred Bart!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.