AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

This merely shakes out the boys from the men: Lesson ONE; TON...

1. 2,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    This merely shakes out the boys from the men:

Lesson ONE; TON rose from 10c to 80c+ within 6 months or so - retracement back to 8c before it went into suspension. Same as AKP - management could not explain reason for the selling -it continued and cap raising at lower prices finally put the stock under. TON has the largest JORC graphite resource on the ASX.

Lesson TWO: ZIP rose from 20c to $1.30 within 6 months or so - retracement back to 12c. Same as AKP as near the top brokers started coming out saying the stock was all hype. Although promising it has not recovered. The problem - monetisation of the product.

Lesson THREE: MHM rose from 20c to $1.30 within 6 months or so - retracement back to 2c. In this case MHM was a sham and the technology did not work - CEO also responsible for accountable funds.

I only take these stock as I have been involved in them and got out of two before falling - the third I was burnt.
    In all three cases though you need to ask yourself
    1. In Lesson One - does AKP need to raise cash ?
    2. In Lesson Two - Does the AKP product have a monetisation problem ?
    3. In Lesson Three - Is the product a sham ?

We can clearly state in cases one and two NO - I will leave Lesson three for you to decide however with the Lau brothers and TowerJazz on board one would think not.

Spozzie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.