AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

AKP - Chartwatch, page-225

1. 250 Posts.
    Ok your post is a reverse ramp Kidding of course but in all seriousness...

The main difference between AKP and Cudeco (apart from the copper or lack thereof) is Fred Bart and co have never taken a buck out of the company or sold a share for that matter, plus their wages are minuscule - in fact FB has even stumped up loans at low rates to avoid dilution - so what's his end game? Just keep pumping in money until it's time to "come clean" then it's down the gurgler? Makes no sense as he would only be scamming himself. Also Wayne McCrae was constantly pumping out Anns which is the opposite problem we have here at AKP - we don't get enough. So FB is hardly a Wayne McCrae and AKP is not like CDU so I don't think that was a well considered comparison.

Regarding the market cap being dangerous - that's a very subjective statement right there but your welcome to your opinion. What does LNG's share price performance have to do with AKP? Surely you can't let what happened with that Co influence decision making here? Each investment decision needs to be analysed on its individual merit.

Also $10 seems an arbitrary number to use for the breakout price - so it's no surprise that you've managed to hit the magical 61.8 mark. I think they call that reverse engineering an answer.

A reckless seller and profit taking is not exclusive - they go hand in hand. Perhaps I should rephrase it to reckless profit taking

My chat to the company superseded my suggestion of a tree shake and allowed me to arrive at the now "reckless profit taking" conclusion instead.

Anyway it's noted you won't be investing. Most of the investors on this forum know the risk so you're preaching to the converted somewhat, but I think it's good to have a balanced forum with input from both sides so your posts are welcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.