AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

It's always good to have someone play devil's advocate.  But...

1. 2,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2652

It's always good to have someone play devil's advocate.  But your points are basically ignoring all of the facts of the last few years of development.

"+ 12 years of development with no material proof to market of a working prototype "

This is blatantly incorrect, but then insinuates by innuendo that all management announcements of the substantial progress to date are not just incorrect but deceptive.  All holders should all recognise this as an attempt to create a false impression that is worthy of certain notorious present world leaders. "AKP is Fake News!"

"I doubt the premise of the technology itself (both the possibility and it's application) "

Well that at least is honest and up front.  You personally doubt the that premise of DSR is possible or is able to be turned into a product.  Yet you then disclose a sentiment of Holding stock, and of trying to Sell it.  Buying the stock while holding the belief that the company is lying and does not have any hope of producing a product tells other holders a lot about you.

And of course you then admit to being Short.

I think I have to conclude that your purpose here is to frighten other holders into acting in such a way as to lose their money while you pick it up.  
    I get email from people with those kinds of aims everyday.  As a result I am putting you onto IGNORE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.