AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

AKP tick tock, page-13

1. 13,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2636
    Mixamatosis,

I really do enjoy your well structured and insightful posts so keep them coming. I am not inclined to second guess shareprices as a normal rule simply because I have been an abject failure at doing so in the past. But second guessing the AKP share price should things fall in favour of shareholders is just so tempting!! But that said, I do not want to completely wimp it so I will use some of my own metrics to let you and others connect my dots. If we assume (and as you pointed out, until we hear something, nothing can be factored as certain) that all goes well and AKP proceed to publish its system data and moves to a physical demonstration of its digital MEMS speakers to select audiences, the major asset of the company will come under the spotlight, that is its highly strategised IP register containing 53 patent applications and issued patents. The register is regarded as strategic because the authors of the patents have cleverly protected every tecnological, bluesky detour along the development path, effectively making replication all but impossible. The AKP brains know this. The realisation would translate into an asset revaluation conservatively in the billions, perhaps eventually even ten's of billions? I just can only imagine but I have seen some pretty big numbers assigned to IP registers in the past that were hardly impervious to applied and manipulated variables from third parties. Keep in mind there are only 25m shares slushing around the bourse so $20 would result in a MC of a mere $500m? Absolutely no business there? So where do we begin to get some slide? I am guessing a lot higher but as Mixamotosis alluded to in one of his/her earlier posts, before it ever reached the giddy heights that we all hope for, a corporate takeover could see it end in a whimper relative to its real, long term potential.

That is my diatribe for now, no disclaimers and a fair bit more than just hope on a wing and a prayer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.