AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

AKP tick tock, page-16

1. 11,309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1588
    I think a takeover should be the very least concern possible with audio pixels. The register is so highly held by the execs that a hostile takeover would be impossible. So it would need to be friendly. And if this tech works... Well I don't think you will see the Bart family suddenly cashing in. Why would they? They will have achieved the holy grail of sound through a company they own most of.
    I bought today. I have held off for a long time... Always trying to find a reason to not believe. Sony not being mentioned was my latest. But the sp is one of the biggest reasons I haven't bought. It seems inconceivable that a company with this in play could be worth 150m... With the prize being billions. But I eventually have reasoned that it's effectively a private company. So virtually all investors bar the small ones won't touch it until it sees, feels and hears what they have. The chairmans confidence in his statement re "we will prove" has me excited. They must be close and very confident. If it comes off it's a life changing investment. One of the few that could produce dividends that you retire off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.