AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

There is no delay as no firm date was given for release of the...

1. 21 Posts.
    There is no delay as no firm date was given for release of the test results. I am of a firm belief the testing has finished and they are into the back end of evaluating those results - I wish I could expand upon this view but has anyone ever called to speak to the guys in Israel - not to say they would divulge market sensitive information but it's possible to read a lot between the lines sometimes.. I also find it interesting that AKP are on the verge of launching their US site... Just go to www.audiopixels.com and you'll see that it's currently under construction at the moment. We all need to keep in mind that AKP had a prototype that worked perfectly well a few years ago... All they are doing is making it smaller, cheaper and more powerful..Sony believed it could be done hence they've picked up the tab... If AKP are eventually bought out the buyer will need to honour the terms of the JDA between AKP and Sony meaning Sony will have a right to licence the speaker chips although we don't have a clue what the consideration from Sony to AKP will be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.