AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

AKP tick tock, page-9

1. 21 Posts.
    Vintage, I suspect that Sony Corp haven't been mentioned since the initial announcement of 2011, as they probably didn't want to be mentioned in the first place.My guess is it was a PR slip up and AKP probably got a decent sized slap on the knuckles for it. All you need to do is speak to management at AKP and they will be able to confirm Sony are still very much involved...Sony want stealth with this...they want to keep this quiet for as long as possible so they can hold the inside track. But my estimates the recent program of testing would have completed recently. When this technology first emerged on the market, the big boys thought it was wonderful...revolutionary in fact but if you had a keen ear at those early AGMs and demos you would have known the techies had doubts that the MEMS chip would be able to get the sufficient 'pressure levels' required to generate the sound once the chips were 'insitu'. AKP's patented "Z" technology has supposedly circumvented this concern...I believe if the testing had indicated a major issue on the pressure front, we would have had lots of downward pressure on the SP this past week.But it's been the opposite. We know management are already loaded to the hilt with shares and I think the lack of selling points to a positive outcome. If we get an announcement saying the testing is complete and the pressure results have exceeded expectations, then look out for a massive rerate as I believe that is the last major hurdle for AKP on the product development front. I don't think AKP will survive much longer as an entity if we get that news. All in my very honest opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.