AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

I must admit it has taken longer than I expected but it would...

1. 250 Posts.
    I must admit it has taken longer than I expected but it would appear our long anticipated wait to finally hear these digital speaker chips in action and witness the industry reaction is not far away. I have held AKP through the ups and downs and am in this to the finish i.e my shares will need to be taken by force via acquisition.

I have read this valuation thread and it's not hard to imagine that this share price will re-rate to a totally new level once we start industry demos. $650 seems outlandish now but it is entirely possible. I believe Mr Bart himself wouldn't accept much less than this. What's insane is that even a small upward refinement to some of the base assumptions make the $650/share valuation seem conservative. I for one am hoping that AKP bring in some serious IB muscle for the commercial negotiations. I have no doubt they will. I am keen to see an arrangement involving a hybrid of licensing fee and ongoing royalties for maximum shareholder return... I suspect the real beauty may be in the ongoing royalties. Unlike with the big breakthrough with screens, plasma was developing head to head with LCD - a race that ultimately LCD won. However this is a one horse race - there is no genuine alternative or competing technology to AKP's digital chip in sight - look for yourselves... As such this tech could be the dominant force in sound for a long time to come. The large number of key patents that AKP has tied up may also make it hard, if not impossible, for a competitor to ever take its mantle.

Assuming successful demos in Q3 (after last announcement, we should feel confident), expect mainstream media to "blow up" about this breakthrough. Forget trying to pick up any shares other than odd few here and there. Make sure you're locked and loaded before the free float dries up completely. "Mr Johnny come lately" won't be able to buy a decent slice of this pie which I'm happy about considering they won't have held during the uncertainly and setback.

I was quite active on this forum for a while but took a new job that ate into my spare time. It's good to be back, and I suspect I'm just in time to enjoy the next part of the ride - I suspect this will be the fun bit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.