AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Hi Matty, I like your thinking, IMHO I think you are...

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Hi Matty,
    I like your thinking, IMHO I think you are underselling the final price.

Why, this component in the first instance will have most consumers update their mobile hand sets. It will allow in the short term manufactures to sell the latest phones for a premium. So they should/will pay AKP!

2 years ago at AGM sales cost were discussed, response subject to superior performance over the existing product, the phone manufacturers will pay a premium. Check minutes.
    Lets not limit potenetial customers, other manufactures that require speakers will also pay much higher prices to access the chip than the high volume users such as mobile phone manufacturers. E.g PC,s TVs, etc, etc.
    My Blue Sky say USD1.50 - 2.00. profit. Take a breath.
    Whylease tell me of another component that in the last 10, 20, 30, 50 years that has has such a game changing effect over the existing technology with market size potential?
    I say "component", not product, the difference is not subtle, it is stark. (E.g A component has an existing market, versus a new product!)
    Ok, from here lets go a little further, short term AKP wishes to capture 15% market share, I agree with Matty and again at the same AGM two years ago someone in Israel said they believe that the chip will become the platform for sound. Agreed!
    AKP must trade the business for a period of time IMHO, otherwise (wait for it) 100's of BILLIONS of $'s are being left on the table! November document states market is 16 Billions speakers.

Agains, no component comes to my mind that has so many natural markets as AKP's speaker chip.

My idea in the short term, share price runs to + $100.00 on confirmation that the chip plays, place 2 millions shares, maybe 3 at that price, then buy the best minds to build the best manufacturing distribution business possible, get the best people, you may not even have to offer many options either! Just a profit share, seriously what will be the risk in working for AKP?

The company will have so much cash coming in from orders that any copy cats are terrified, this company will have a war chest, due to income stream to fight anyone anywhere.
    You will buy a licence if you wish to use, otherwise you will be dealt with in the courts.

If/when this chip works, everything changes with almost all devices that create sound will in short time frame accessing chip. Again, can anyone, give me an example of a similar component any where that has had a similar effect on humanity? I want to know precedent to determine final share price, it is really important.

Please all, enjoy the journey as it unfolds, the effects AKP will have on the world are enormous and end of the beginning of this story is almost upon the true believers.

AKP is not a once in a lift time event, its like winning the lottery, best part is anyone can buy a ticket still.

Shortly ,when chip is publicly demonstrated to work ,everyone will be trying to get a piece of the action.

If company is traded for a period, Matty's final number should be multiplied by......?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.