LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

AL and the team

1. 2,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Been here a long time, pump and dump, rinse and repeat, same old same old, bugs come out of the woodwork.

AL and the team have not only brought this company back from the depths of despair, but let it not be forgotten that they have been very inclusive in their success, 600 employed, community involvement, by crikey our CEO lives there, Lynas is part of Malaysia.

The government understands this, but maybe the end game is to reduce Lynas tax free threshold, because it is a money making plant employing a lot of people, so may have to postpone dividends.

Anyhow was not going to pass on my good news story until SP hit 1.60 as I was out at 2.30 after elections, waited to long, back in and out on 1.80, just covering brokerage (go look at individual trades, I need min $500, go broke doing that, well as said min order, how do you get away with such small trade, and no one's playing games, haha)

Upon taking office in May, Mahathir had swiftly suspended three massive Chinese-backed infrastructure projects costing US$23 billion ($31 billion), arguing they didn't benefit Malaysia because they were too expensive and failed to create local employment.

disallowed/world/asia/china-malaysi...d-belt-and-road-tensions-20180820-p4zyo3.html

So let's reduce tax free time - incrementally, approve condisoil.

Win Win Win
    Malaysia gets more income
    Malaysia will maintain investor credibility
    SP should be able to look after itself

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.