al quaida or al cia duh : great read, page-9

1. Yak
    13,672 Posts.
    "Hope you have your money where your mouth is as if the world is going to the toilet as you expouse, a portfolio might not be a wise place to have your life savings."

I truely believe that without the guidance of the US/Brits et al - mistakes and all...the world would have gone to the toilet a long while back

And I am financially as secure i can be in a world where money is the basis..ie home, car and super. Other than survivalists...cant see any other way.

"We'd all be interested to hear what type of investment strategy you are currently following at the moment given this is an investment chat site."

This is my play site in terms of investment. I have a fund of money that I bet with. Call it "invest" if you want but its a bet nevertheless. Seeing it as such keeps me honest with myself.

My strategy is simple. Follow the money. I readily accept I know not nearly enough about a share (even if i think I do) to make real decision on the merits of the share. But there are people who do...I try and track the movement of money on and out of a share and gain my guidance thatway

I protect my capital - most of the time. Ie AIM...I have close to 700k of the heads plus a heap of oppies...all at a ridiculusly low price. My profit atm is huge but again I have decided to "gamble" on the future with this as I am not at all dependent upon the funds i have within it. So to me the risk/reward is a good one with this ticker

On other stocks I am in and out reasonably quickly if the trend suggets the same. Wi some and lose some. My returns this year are close to 125%

Resources at the moment seems a no brainer Thanx to China India etc...the demands will only fall if the Muslins do something truley outrageous.

This is my 8th year as a trader and whatever I think I know...i have paid for my education - in the market.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.