VYS 3.39% 30.5¢ vysarn limited

al80 / al203

1. 3,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi all

With the talk of late about AL80 I thought that I should post this.

Now as Magix has said that the AL80/AL203 what Alreco/MHM has is a NEW PRODUCT that it is producing, therefore a new product means a new development (NPD).

The Logistics behind this new product must be a nightmare for all involve, management have to work out the ins and out of the new product for customs and the exporters, what materials is in it is it hazard to man as well as to transport it, so much to do for a new product I hope that it is worth it for the company.

MHM has the responsibility of this new product to make sure that it is safe to transport and export it, now think what is involve in make such a new product, would it be responsibly for MHM to just send it over seas and not worry above the shipment I think NOT, duty of care think about that one how would it look like, if a company just send overseas a new product that in fact was hazardous ?? what would that do to the company ?? as well as the sp ??

Why is there a delay in getting this new product off the docks ?? is it the customs paperwork ?? or in fact is it because it's a new product that customs or who ever has it, be it Impex Minerals or MHM don't know how to move it yet !!

The thing is some of us here have forgotten about the BIG PICTURE HERE !!

And that is the future of AL80/AL203 what it means to the AL industry world wide !!

If you look at who is using AL80/AL203 the most a lot of it is used in both China, India and the US, they then on-sell to the world markets as a durable blasting abrasive see below,

As an angular, durable blasting abrasive, aluminum oxide (or aluminium oxide) can be recycled many times. It is the most widely used abrasive grain in sand blast finishing and surface preparation because of its cost, longevity and hardness. Harder than other commonly used blasting materials, aluminum oxide grit powder penetrates and cuts even the hardest metals and sintered carbide.

Approximately 50% lighter than metallic media, aluminum oxide abrasive grain has twice as many particles per pound. The fast-cutting action minimizes damage to thin materials by eliminating surface stresses caused by heavier, slower cutting media.

Aluminum oxide grit powder has a wide variety of applications, from cleaning engine heads, valves, pistons and turbine blades in the aircraft industry to lettering in monument and marker inscriptions. It is also commonly used for matte finishing, as well as cleaning and preparing parts for metalizing, plating and welding. Aluminum oxide abrasive grain is the best choice for an abrasive sand blasting and polishing grain as well as for preparing a surface for painting.

http://www.kramerindustriesonline.com/blasting-media/aluminum-oxide.htm

Do you think that in fact MHM can find some new customer for this new product ??

WE have a delay so what it's new to all isn't it ??

I'm sure that NASA had delays getting man to the moon ??
    at what cost in dollars and human life did it take NASA to get man to the moon ??

All in fact do you think firsova that man did not go to the moon, and NASA is telling us all here not the truth about the moon ?? where is Mulder and Scully when we all here really need them ???

I need them to HELP US lol !!

Good luck to all that hold MHM.
    The technology we have is out of this world and soon to be around this world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.010(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $122.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 30.5¢ 29.0¢ $52.94K 175.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11328 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 29642 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.